Pyrolysis boilers of long-term gorenje with a water circuit
Pyrolysis boilers of long-term gorenje with a water circuit are an excellent alternative source of energy in private homes in conditions of frequent interruptions of gas supply. Firewood is the oldest type of fuel that a person has been using to heat their homes for thousands of years. In the 21st century, a pyrolysis method for producing heat was born from the technology of producing charcoal.
What is pyrolysis and what is its effectiveness
Medieval Europeans, as a result of long centuries of burning firewood, established that this energy can be used more efficiently if charcoal is put in the furnace instead of firewood. It was produced by burning ordinary firewood without sufficient oxygen access. For this purpose, special pits were dug in the ground, where the whole process took place, later called pyrolysis.
Such pits perfectly coped with the task of obtaining charcoal, but the energy that was released during these processes was spent without any benefit. It is worth saying that the amount of energy released was very decent. Therefore, modern technologies have not spared such a gift of nature. Pyrolysis boilers of long-term combustion with a water circuit were created, which were able to curb this heat, previously used in vain.Gorenje Today they are successfully used, not only as auxiliary heating sources, but also as the main ones. This is not surprising, because in addition to conventional firewood, they can be loaded with other, more modern and efficient wood-based fuel.
Pyrolysis boilers of long-term gorenje with a water circuit
Externally, these boilers differ little from conventional metal furnaces. They have the same loading door leading to the primary combustion chamber. It is packed with ordinary firewood, as well as briquettes made of sawdust or peat. The invention of the last few years — pellets pellets – is also used for this purpose. They are highly compressed carpentry waste. Everything goes into business, starting from the bark of trees and ending with peat and dried manure.
Useful advice! It is best to use pellet pellets as fuel. This fuel has a small size and can be automatically fed into the combustion chamber of the boiler.
At the bottom of the combustion chamber there is a grate, which looks like a very heavy cast-iron grate. It is necessary to supply air for fuel. Loaded firewood is set on fire and wait until they are fully ignited under the influence of the primary air flow. As soon as the boiler enters the mode, air access to the primary chamber is practically stopped, as a result of which gorenje stops. The fuel only begins to smolder, releasing pyrolysis gas. It has a very high combustibility, but since there is little air, it does not flare up.
Then, by gravity or by force, this gaseous volatile mixture of organic matter is fed into the secondary chamber, which is actually the main working part of the pyrolysis boiler of long-term gorenje. It is directly connected to the water circuit of the heating system. The gas entering this chamber has a temperature of about 300 degrees and therefore flares up when oxygen enters without delay. A sufficient amount of air is supplied to the secondary chamber for gorenje. Pyrolysis gas releases much more energy during combustion than simple firewood, so the heating of the coolant in the system occurs very quickly.
An important point is that a portion of firewood placed in the furnace is consumed very slowly, which allows you to heat the room with a very small amount of them for a long time.
Useful advice! It is recommended to use very well-dried substances and firewood as fuel for gas generators. After all, 1 kg of firewood that contains 20% moisture releases 4 kW / hour of energy, and containing 25% of moisture, already only 3 kW / hour.
Advantages and disadvantages of pyrolysis gas boilers
Pyrolysis boilers of long gorenje gorenje with a water circuit are appreciated for their advantages over furnaces with direct combustion. You can list some of them:
- complete combustion of fuel without accumulation of soot. In addition to saving firewood, this property is much more beneficial. Complete combustion means that only carbon dioxide and ordinary water are released as waste. Neither one nor the other is of great harm to people and nature as a whole. The same cannot be said about the partial combustion of firewood. Harmful toxic substances formed during the incomplete decomposition of organic matter enter the atmosphere, causing undesirable consequences, not to mention fetid acrid smoke;
- due to complete combustion, any organic solid fuel can be used in gas generators. In fact, it can be any organic matter capable of an active oxidation reaction, that is, gorenje. Such boilers can be installed in sewing and leather factories, wood processing enterprises, agricultural enterprises. This completely solves the problem of waste disposal;
- high savings on fuel, since pyrolysis boilers of long-term combustion with a water circuit have such names due to the fact that the working process can last at least 12 hours from one wood-burning bookmark.gorenje A simple oven or boiler, capable of burning for a maximum of 4 hours;
- Gorenje has completely solved the issue of regulating the combustion process and heating of the coolant. Due to the fact that gaseous fuel burns in the working chamber, its flow is easily regulated, as well as the intensity of gorenje. This allows you to fully automate the operation of the boiler, no worse than electric or gas.
Pyrolysis boilers of long-term combustion with a water circuit also have disadvantages, which should be inquired about when purchasing this technique Gorenje:
- the cost of gas generators is much higher than that of other types of heating equipment. However, this pays off over time, thanks to fuel economy;
- the fuel must be perfectly dry. Already 20% humidity is a serious obstacle to gorenje. The boiler will simply stop working after restricting air access;
- due to the fact that the design of almost all models provides for the use of fans for pumping air, their operation requires the availability of electricity, which does not allow the use of this technique in dachas that do not have electricity.
Useful advice! Reviews of owners of pyrolysis boilers of long-term gorenje say that sometimes they stop because the water from the return pipe of the system enters the boiler circuit very cooled. To avoid this, it is necessary to solder a bypass circuit from the supply pipe into the system. A conventional three-way valve is used here. Then the hot water will mix with the cooled one, the boiler will not turn off.
Reviews of owners of pyrolysis boilers of long-term gorenje
If you ask yourself a question, you can find on forums and blogs a lot of reviews from owners of pyrolysis boilers of long-term gorenje. Here are some of them:
Last year I installed a gas generator at my dacha. There is a sawmill nearby, where there is always a huge amount of bark sawdust and knots. Take it – I don’t want it. Now I’m not happy. I don’t spend money on fuel at all. I brought a cart of waste, which I took for free. I don’t know when I’ll use it up.
Sergey Vasiliev, Omsk.
Recently purchased a solid fuel boiler, a friend advised. At first I didn’t understand why I did it, where to get and store firewood. And then I found out that you can use pellet pellets. I bought some bags. Drowning – I do not know grief.
Nikolay Pavlov, Tver.
My husband recently brought a miracle stove that runs on ordinary wood. I scolded him for a long time. She said that we have a gas pipeline and a gas boiler. Why do we still need this stove. He said that I would understand everything later and connected this device to the system, leaving the gas. Once in the village there was a gas pipeline breakage. The workers spent three days fixing the accident. The neighbors bought up all the electric heaters, and my husband just shrugged and melted his stove. Now I realized that I was wrong.
Olga Meizer, Golyshmanovo village, Tyumen region.
Reviews of owners of pyrolysis boilers of long-term gorenje reveal all the positive qualities of the device. You can really use this device with great benefit for yourself. Being an alternative source of heat, it can completely solve the problem of temporary lack of gas. For those who have the opportunity to use waste from various industries, this is just a godsend.